Legion of Mary::Our Lady of the Rosary::

Welcome to the virtual space of the Legion of Mary, Our Lady of the Rosary Praesidium. We hope u'll enjoy our blog where we share abt Jesus Christ-the God who saves and loves and also His Blessed Mother whom God has given us to be Our Mother.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My Experience With Prayer Of Student..

                     My first encounter with this prayer was a few days before my java certification exam. I was very stressed up and feelingbutterflies in my stomach whenever i think of the arrival of the exam. Everydae without fail, i will flipped through the thick stackof notes and went online to look for references and did the exams available. But still, i felt so empty inside me andi felt that no matter how much i've studied, it's still not enough and negative thoughts was what i had in my mind all this while.I feared. I feared of failing the exam, feared of disappointing those who pinned high hopes on me and feared of wasting my time and my parents'hard-earned money on the bad result. I just couldnt help it. Everyday was pressurizing and stressful and sometimes i was unable to sleep welleven though my friends are out there supporting and comforting me. I really appreciated and truly touched by what they did but it just couldntlessen the pressure and fear that i had.

Holy Spirit be behind me to support me,

In front of me to guide me,

Above me to grant me wisdom,

Beside me, to hold my hand and walk with me,

Within me to help live life abundantly,

And give me all the graces that I need,

To live and move and breathe,

The life of Jesus in me so that,

My foundation in life would Be built on the power of

The Word of God flowing from the Scriptures.

Dear Blessed Mother, help me to say "Yes"

To God so that I would like you,

Magnify the Lord

And would procliam that

"The Almighty has done great things for me, Holy is His name"



-S.Pereira CSsR


                     Just recite this short paragraph helps lessen the pressure and fear that is deep within me. I felt a moment of peace and rejuvenated, somehow the heavy burden that i had on me was somehow shared with another person. Somehow i felt as if it was a guarantee that i would succeed in getting the result that i wanted. And just before i left my home for the exam, i recited again and went for the exam bearing in my heart that God will be there for me and there's nothing i should be afraid of. And Yes! indeed it works for me! I passed the exam and gotten the cert andi'm overwhelmed with Joy!I know it may sounds like i'm exaggerating but this was what i felt. Thank God for answering my prayer!


                     Still pondering about what i've written? Here's another true life story shared by Br. Leslie:


                     The father told a singaporean lady to pray this prayer during her modelling competition held on 1999. Due to the fact that she was anAsian, she was nervous perhaps the other competitors, from other countries like German, France etc, were tall and more pretty. And just beforeit was her turn, she recited the prayer and went out not feeling nervous. And while the judges asked her a question - "What makes someone a supermodel?"- she answered - "All of us are supermodel in the eyes of God." The judges were amazed and she won the competition in the end.


                     Thus whenever you are feeling nervous and low in confidence, try to recite this prayer. Just remember, God is there and always will be there for you!

"The Almighty has done great things for me, Holy is His name"

"Amen"


-Br. YingJie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home