Legion of Mary::Our Lady of the Rosary::

Welcome to the virtual space of the Legion of Mary, Our Lady of the Rosary Praesidium. We hope u'll enjoy our blog where we share abt Jesus Christ-the God who saves and loves and also His Blessed Mother whom God has given us to be Our Mother.

Monday, October 30, 2006

ALL promises of Christ are "YES" and "AMEN"

"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God." (2 Corinthians 1:20)

First of all, I would like to declare again that God is so good because it just shows that no matter how staunch people are in their religions, God can melt their hearts and turn them around for His glory.

I’m a very good example because I’m a Taoist (parental) and it is indeed amazing that I join Legion of Mary. Well, many people were wondering since when I become fond to Christianity and I always told them it is just natural. Words can’t explain it as it is an amazing power. I can only say once you are a believer of God and your heart is opened for HIM, you will feel HIS existence.

God loves us because HE chose us to be HIS child that bears HIS name. When we do not know what to do, we lift up our hand to HIM. HE will be there to guide you through every obstacle by answering every prayer that we pray. HE will breakthrough your prayer and brings joy to you. I would like to declare that every promises by Christ is "YES" and "Amen" -> Promises of God in Christ are "Yes" and "Amen". (2 Corinthians 1:20).

I can say till today, God have answered several of my prayer and very good evidence is the miracle. I used to pray this verse in my prayer every night before bedtime -> Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. (3 John 1:2); and it is "YES and AMEN" though Christ our lord.
My path towards reaching the lord is not so easy because the fact that I’m a non-Christian, there are several things which I don’t know. The only thing I have in my heart is a door that is open for Christ. I praise HIM and worship HIM. I pray to HIM and HE loves me. Through Legion of Mary, I get even closer to God. It is because I’m a legionary and I’m serving Christ through Mary, the Mother of God - Our Lady of the Rosary


I just don’t know how to describe the feeling whenever I was in Legion of Mary, meeting. It is a feeling that is peaceful and calm; make me feel secure and safe. It is as though someone is there, protecting me. Well, Br. Leslie said it is Christ that is present.

These verses make me felt even deep into believing that our God, Lord, Jesus is always presence to love and save us because HE loves us for no reason and no criteria. How lucky are we to be HIS child … =-) Alleluia!! Praise the Lord!

And He said, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."(Exodus 33:14 NKJV)

"But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.(Deuteronomy 4:29 NKJV)

But the LORD was gracious to them, had compassion on them, and regarded them, because of His covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and would not yet destroy them or cast them from His presence.(2 Kings 13:23 NKJV)

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.(Psalms 16:11 NKJV)

God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. (Psalms 46:1 NKJV)

I just want to preach these facts to very brother and sister in Christ that Jesus certainly understands all that we are going through because being born fully Man, He was "in all points tempted as we are". He endured His sufferings for our sakes so that we can have His peace and the anointing to rise above the troubles we are facing!

I want to encourage those who are believer of GOD to continue believing in HIS power and what HE had done on the cross for us is a fact that is unchangeable. HE loves us when on the cross he makes history. Isn’t good? God is indeed so good!!

-Sr. Xiao Ting-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home