Legion of Mary::Our Lady of the Rosary::

Welcome to the virtual space of the Legion of Mary, Our Lady of the Rosary Praesidium. We hope u'll enjoy our blog where we share abt Jesus Christ-the God who saves and loves and also His Blessed Mother whom God has given us to be Our Mother.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

God is always there for me

To me, Perhaps the fact that i'm not a Catholic,Christmas is just like any ordinary days in my life as God is always there for me, just like a Father to his child. No matter rain or shine, the father will always showers his child with love and care. No biaseness is shown due to a special reason or for benefits, and in this case is Chirstmas : The Birth of Jesus.

Christmas is like any other festivals like Chinese New Year, where family and friends get together and strengthen the bonding between one another as nowadays everyone tend to be busy with their own personal work and may tend to neglect one another. Moreover, it is also a best time to show one another that you really love and care for them no matter what happens.

Speak from the bottom of my heart : all these years, God has given me a very wonderful Christmas present which is watching over my family and my beloved ones; protecting them from any harms.Hereby i want say to God " Thank you for your love and everything! i truly appreciate what you have done for me." Before i end, i want to wish everyone a Happy 2007! God Bless! :)

-Br. YingJie-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home