Legion of Mary::Our Lady of the Rosary::

Welcome to the virtual space of the Legion of Mary, Our Lady of the Rosary Praesidium. We hope u'll enjoy our blog where we share abt Jesus Christ-the God who saves and loves and also His Blessed Mother whom God has given us to be Our Mother.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A family that prays together, Stays Together

My Christmas was spent as usual with relatives. It's the same every year but looking at it this year, it's amazing how tighly bonded my relatives all are. Even though some have passed away or migrated, and there are new additions to the family, most of us still gather together for Christmas. And we all place God in the centre of our lives. Perhaps that is why God has blessed my family in so many ways.

A family that prays together stays together, and that is why when I go for family gatherings such as Christmas, I'm glad God is the centre of our lives.

-Sr. Theodora-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home