Legion of Mary::Our Lady of the Rosary::

Welcome to the virtual space of the Legion of Mary, Our Lady of the Rosary Praesidium. We hope u'll enjoy our blog where we share abt Jesus Christ-the God who saves and loves and also His Blessed Mother whom God has given us to be Our Mother.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Awesome Xmas!

This year Christmas is probably the best Christmas I ever had in the past 18 years.

Firstly, my family finally has an altar(statue of Holy Family)..and also a beautiful Xmas Tree in my home as my father has accepted Christ an is going through RCIA, he wanted to have a family altar where we can pray together. We had our house blessing by Fr. Stephen on Christmas Eve. It's like having the blessings of Christ at the eve of His birthday! We had our Christmas party in our home whereby my extended family came to our house to celebrate this wonderful festival with us.

I had a few Christmas celebration, one of them is that...I went to my friend's house to celebrate Christmas and I've learn a few dishes like garlic bread and potato salad.

And also, I went to the Carolling session in the one-room flat of Hougang and it's amazing how friendly the people there are. One of them is a deaf uncle where at first, me, being a judgemental person, at the first sight of him, I find him rather a weird person. But as we sing the carols, he's actually a very friendly person. Despite being deaf, he's still so jouvial and even clap at the right beat when we sing the carol!.. Amazing... and also, it also teach me a lesson that I shouldn't judge..

Jesus truly rocks this Christmas. Praise the Lord!

-Br. Leslie-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home