Legion of Mary::Our Lady of the Rosary::

Welcome to the virtual space of the Legion of Mary, Our Lady of the Rosary Praesidium. We hope u'll enjoy our blog where we share abt Jesus Christ-the God who saves and loves and also His Blessed Mother whom God has given us to be Our Mother.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Xmas -- All about giving and treasuring what we have

I spent this Christmas in Bangkok. The stuff I saw there made me more appreciative of my life here. Every 10 steps you find someone begging. I felt I witnessed what is true giving in Bangkok. It's not about Orchard road lights or Metro sale, it's about giving to the needy and treasuring what we already have.

An interesting thought, when someone asks you, "what would you like for Christmas?" and you take a long time to answer, it's probably because you've got everything you need. A rich man is not one who has everything but one who needs nothing.

-Sr.Samantha-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home