Legion of Mary::Our Lady of the Rosary::

Welcome to the virtual space of the Legion of Mary, Our Lady of the Rosary Praesidium. We hope u'll enjoy our blog where we share abt Jesus Christ-the God who saves and loves and also His Blessed Mother whom God has given us to be Our Mother.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Being in the Legion...

Being in the legion has enabled me to have a stronger relationship with Mother Mary and I believe that it is through her intercessions that she helps me to overcome my difficulties in life. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mother Mary for always being there for me. Also, I would like to thank God for giving us Mary to be our Mother.


-Br Clement-

1 Comments:

Blogger micheal said...

I'm a new member of the legion of Mary in our lady seat of wisdom praesidium ,ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece,its been a wonderful group considering its aims and objectives , but i will like to know why the first three hail Mary its been skip when saying the rosary during praesidium meetings,i have tried to ask my fellow members but none seems to know why,i will be grateful if i can be furnish with the reasons because i feel the rosary its not be said complete considering the fact how i was taught to say the rosary in my catechism ,i may be wrong so i need to be cleared,i will be grateful .thanks

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home